Cab Grid Pro v5.0 has been released and is available for purchase here. Existing users can now apply for the upgrade here.
We have completed the initial build of version 5 of the Cab Grid Pro taxi price calculator plugin for WordPress websites. Below is a list of key new features in version 5.0.
We have lots of new useful features to add so this list will be updated periodically. Please also see our development roadmap.
To cover development costs, we will be asking existing users for a small fee should they wish to upgrade to v5. This will be the first time we have charged for an update to this plugin.
- Individual discounts can be applied to WordPress user accounts.
- Customer advised of booking availability (requires Booking Management Add-on v2+).
- Grant access to Cab Grid Pro admin for other roles and users.
- Multiple discount codes.
- Date picker for excluded (blocked out) dates.
- Earliest and latest time restrictions for date pickers added to advanced settings.
- UI button that swaps origin and destination and recalculates price
- When limiting vehicles in vehicle layout, vehicles are displayed in order specified in shortcode attribute.
- Import PLACES & PRICES from Cab Grid Basic Edition.
- Price calculation formula applied in ticket mode
- Basic Twilio integration (for sending SMS text notifications) – WhatsApp integration coming soon! (Reminders via Booking Management Add-on v2.2+).
- Template to embed Cab Grid Pro in other sites/services (some limitation may apply)
- Slider Widget will pop-up an instance of Cab Grid if no URL defined.
- Journeys can be predefined via link.
- Import places and prices from a CSV file.
- Export places, prices and vehicles to a CSV file.
- TABLE layout shortcode that displays a table of prices for a given vehicle. (Prices link to pop-up booking form)
- Combine VEHICLE layout with either TIME or TICKETS layout via shortcode attribute.
- Price table pagination to allow for high number of destinations.
- Front-end CSS rewrite/cleanup and options in admin (choice of predefined styles/layouts)
- Block out date ranges per vehicle (or all). Accepts precise time values. (via Booking Management Add-on v2.2+)
- Hide unsupported destinations on the fly.
- Show helpful tool-tips to visitors above input fields.
Note: Translations will not be up to date at release. New translations will become available via free updates in due course.
Note: See Support Articles for details of additional features introduces in Cab Grid Pro version 5. Subscribe for updates:
Tags: date, development, discount, rewrite, roles, twilio, users, v5