Download the free Defaults add-on plugin for WordPress to configure advanced Cab Grid Pro taxi price calculator settings independently of the main plugin. Update button and form field labels, set min & max passenger or time periods, set price decimals & formatting, and more…
This article describes the syntax required to have content entered in the Cab Grid Pro admin pages translated to the visitor’s (or site’s) preferred language.
Visitors can choose the language for the Cab Grid fare price calculator independently of the language set by WordPress using flag icons shown on the visitor portion of the plugin.
We are looking for help translating Cab Grid into other languages. Please use the form on this page to get in touch if this is something you can do.
Cab Grid Pro provides an online booking form that is displayed (optionally) after a price is calculated. This form contains a set of standard fields, but custom fields can be added to augment and personalise the booking form. Values entered in these form fields are included with the booking notification email.
CabGrid Widget Demo
CabGrid Price Widget
- Booking form unexpectedly shows mandatory information missing
- Date Picker Formatting – How the date and time are displayed in the booking form
- Display a fare price table using [cabGridProTable] shortcode
- Advanced Settings for CabGrid Pro – Defaults add-on plugin
- Basic Style Changes using CSS
- Re-initialise/Reset CabGrid Pro to solve layout or loading errors
- Language Options for the CabGrid Pro Taxi Price Calculator
- Troubleshooting CabGrid WordPress Plugin Not Working?
- Cab Grid Pro Extras
- Cab Grid Pro Stripe Payment Processing Add-on v3 Configuration
- How to use CabGrid Pro v5 Alt Styles