This article describes the syntax required to have content entered in the Cab Grid Pro admin pages translated to the visitor’s (or site’s) preferred language.
Visitors can choose the language for the Cab Grid fare price calculator independently of the language set by WordPress using flag icons shown on the visitor portion of the plugin.
We are looking for help translating Cab Grid into other languages. Please use the form on this page to get in touch if this is something you can do.
CabGrid Widget Demo
CabGrid Price Widget
- Display a fare price table using [cabGridProTable] shortcode
- Advanced Settings for CabGrid Pro – Defaults add-on plugin
- Basic Style Changes using CSS
- Re-initialise/Reset CabGrid Pro to solve layout or loading errors
- Language Options for the CabGrid Pro Taxi Price Calculator
- Troubleshooting CabGrid WordPress Plugin Not Working?
- Cab Grid Pro Extras
- Cab Grid Pro Stripe Payment Processing Add-on v3 Configuration
- How to use CabGrid Pro v5 Alt Styles
- Taking online card payments for taxi journeys with Paypal
- Error: Email Sending Problem