This error message may appear on the Cab Grid Pro admin page:
EMAIL SENDING PROBLEM:
We have been unable to send a test email.
There may be a problem with your hosting settings. Please insure you have set up your server correctly to send email.
Click here to try again.
(This message will disappear if successful)
Cab Grid Pro uses the mail components of WordPress and PHP to send email messages to the administrator and customers. It tests to insure it can send messages. If this test fails the message above is displayed.
Recommended troubleshooting steps:
- Try to send an email message using a simple contact form (for example, using the Contact Form 7 plug-in).
- Check your web server’s PHP mail configuration.
- Contact your hosting provider or check their support articles concerning mail. (Some providers may restrict messages based on sender or recipient address. Insure the email address(es) configured in WordPress/Cab Grid are permitted to send messages.)
- Try using SMTP via a plugin such as WP-Mail-SMTP.
- Try using a 3rd party mail service such as Send Grid or ZoHo. (June 2018: ZoHo does not currently support sending attachments, so some notifications using this solution may fail.)