Cab Grid generates error or warning messages when it encounters a misconfiguration. Detailed error/warning messages are usually only displayed to WordPress admin users. They are not displayed to regular users or customers. This article details some common error messages or warnings and what possible solutions might be…
Cab Grid has a built in compatibility test. This test can show incompatibility between the hosting environment and Cab Grid Pro. It accessible from the BASIC edition of Cab Grid and from Cab Grid Pro v4 or higher.
Steps to troubleshoot problems sending or receiving email notifications from the CabGrid Pro taxi booking plugin for WordPress.
CabGrid Widget Demo
CabGrid Price Widget
- Troubleshooting CabGrid WordPress Plugin Not Working?
- Advanced Settings for CabGrid Pro – Defaults add-on plugin
- Schedule Reminder Messages in Booking Management
- Price variations and formulae
- Highlighting Price Variation Options
- Taking online card payments for taxi journeys with Paypal
- Error: Email Sending Problem
- CabGrid Pro Calculation Modes
- Automatically accept CabGrid Booking Requests
- Add your logo to taxi booking notification emails
- Make Built-in Cab Grid Pro Booking Form Fields Optional