In certain circumstances the CabGrid Pro can fail to load required files after an update. This can result in the taxi calculator losing its layout and styling. This article provides some ways to solve this issue.
CabGrid Widget Demo
CabGrid Price Widget
- Troubleshooting the CabGrid Stripe Integration Add-on Plugin
- CabGrid Custom Booking Form Fields
- CabGrid Pro Shortcode Attributes
- Troubleshooting CabGrid WordPress Plugin Not Working?
- How to troubleshoot CSS styling issues in CabGrid
- Using Pre-defined Styles in CabGrid Pro
- Formatting/Styling Lost After Updating CabGrid Pro
- What’s New in v2 of the Taxi Booking Management Add-on for the Cab Grid WordPress Plugin
- Cab Grid Pro Extras
- Managing taxi booking requests
- Advanced Settings for Cab Grid Pro – Defaults add-on plugin
- Customise taxi booking form based on user input