The Booking Management add-on cannot automatically accept or confirm bookings. However, it is possible to give this illusion to your customer by re-wording the email and messages shown during the booking process…
The Cab Grid Driver Add-on plugin allows drivers to be added and managed through the WordPress admin interface. Drivers can be assigned to taxi bookings and sent notifications by email or SMS text message. Customers can also be notified when a driver is assigned to their booking.
How to manipulate the online payment amount to serve either as a deposit (part) payment (pending confirmation), or to add a surcharge (card handling fee), and how the Booking Management add-on processes subsequent post-booking payments.
CabGrid Widget Demo
CabGrid Price Widget
- Driver Dispatch Add-on Setup
- Require Payment After Taxi Booking Submitted
- Automatically Accept CabGrid Booking Requests
- Airport meet and greet name plate print out
- Logo Image
- Error: Email Sending Problem
- Email deliverability – How to insure booking notifications get through
- How to use Send Grid & WP Mail SMTP to improve taxi booking notification email deliverability
- Advanced Settings for CabGrid Pro – Defaults add-on plugin
- CabGrid Taxi Calculator Widgets
- Booking Reference Seed