The Booking Management add-on cannot automatically accept or confirm bookings. However, it is possible to give this illusion to your customer by re-wording the email and messages shown during the booking process…
The Cab Grid Driver Add-on plugin allows drivers to be added and managed through the WordPress admin interface. Drivers can be assigned to taxi bookings and sent notifications by email or SMS text message. Customers can also be notified when a driver is assigned to their booking.
How to manipulate the online payment amount to serve either as a deposit (part) payment (pending confirmation), or to add a surcharge (card handling fee), and how the Booking Management add-on processes subsequent post-booking payments.
CabGrid Widget Demo
CabGrid Price Widget
- Troubleshooting CabGrid WordPress Plugin Not Working?
- Advanced Settings for CabGrid Pro – Defaults add-on plugin
- Schedule Reminder Messages in Booking Management
- Price variations and formulae
- Highlighting Price Variation Options
- Taking online card payments for taxi journeys with Paypal
- Error: Email Sending Problem
- CabGrid Pro Calculation Modes
- Automatically accept CabGrid Booking Requests
- Add your logo to taxi booking notification emails
- Make Built-in Cab Grid Pro Booking Form Fields Optional