Cab Grid Pro offers the option to have customers select their international dialling code when entering their phone number on the booking form. This can be disabled by setting it to off in the Twilio SMS text message section of the OPTIONS tab on the Cab Grid Pro WordPress admin page.
How to configure Cab Grid Pro version 5 (or higher) and Twilio to send SMS text messages in various circumstances, including booking requests, confirmation or cancellation messages, and more.
Automatically remind customers about upcoming bookings via SMS text message or email with the Booking Management Add-on v2.2. Schedule up to two reminders to be sent ahead of both pick-up and return journeys.
CabGrid Widget Demo
CabGrid Price Widget
- SMS Text Messaging with Twilio in Cab Grid Pro v5+
- CabGrid Pro Shortcode Attributes
- Customising Booking Acknowledgement Emails
- Cab Grid Pro Stripe Payment Processing Add-on v3 Configuration
- Airport meet and greet name plate print out with your logo
- Stripe Integration
- How to send a payment link with the booking acknowledgement message
- Driver Dispatch Add-on Setup
- Import & Export Fare Price and Destination Data to Cab Grid Pro
- Reset all prices, places, vehicle or extras with one click
- Advanced Settings for CabGrid Pro – Defaults add-on plugin
Most Read Articles
Subscribe to our newsletter
TaxiMap Twitter Feed Unavailable