Cab Grid Pro offers the option to have customers select their international dialling code when entering their phone number on the booking form. This can be disabled by setting it to off in the Twilio SMS text message section of the OPTIONS tab on the Cab Grid Pro WordPress admin page.
How to configure Cab Grid Pro version 5 (or higher) and Twilio to send SMS text messages in various circumstances, including booking requests, confirmation or cancellation messages, and more.
Automatically remind customers about upcoming bookings via SMS text message or email with the Booking Management Add-on v2.2. Schedule up to two reminders to be sent ahead of both pick-up and return journeys.
Cab Grid Widget Demo
Cab Grid Price Widget
- Driver Dispatch Add-on Setup
- Advanced Settings for Cab Grid Pro – Defaults add-on plugin
- Schedule Reminder Messages in Booking Management
- What’s New in v2 of the Taxi Booking Management Add-on for the Cab Grid WordPress Plugin
- Customise taxi booking form based on user input
- Language Options for the Cab Grid Pro Taxi Price Calculator
- Google Analytics Event Tracking in Cab Grid Pro
- Taking online card payments for taxi journeys with Paypal
- Changing the Return/One-Way Icon Button with CSS Styling
- Multiple Calculation Modes on a Single Page
- Pre-defined stylesheets in Cab Grid Pro v5
- URL Rewrite Redirects in Cab Grid Pro v5