Cab Grid Pro offers the option to have customers select their international dialling code when entering their phone number on the booking form. This can be disabled by setting it to off in the Twilio SMS text message section of the OPTIONS tab on the Cab Grid Pro WordPress admin page.
How to configure Cab Grid Pro version 5 (or higher) and Twilio to send SMS text messages in various circumstances, including booking requests, confirmation or cancellation messages, and more.
Automatically remind customers about upcoming bookings via SMS text message or email with the Booking Management Add-on v2.2. Schedule up to two reminders to be sent ahead of both pick-up and return journeys.
Cab Grid Widget Demo
Cab Grid Price Widget
- Dedicated Cab Grid Blocks for the WordPress Gutenberg Editor
- Make Built-in Cab Grid Pro Booking Form Fields Optional
- Adjusting Cab Grid Taxi Fare Prices Based on the Number of Passengers
- Cab Grid is Built for Speed
- Cab Grid Stripe Integration Upgrading from v2 to v3
- Cab Grid Pro Stripe Payment Processing Add-on v3 Configuration
- Advanced Destination Selector on Mobile
- Hide Unsupported Destinations
- Email notification configuration
- Local currency support