Cab Grid Pro offers the option to have customers select their international dialling code when entering their phone number on the booking form. This can be disabled by setting it to off in the Twilio SMS text message section of the OPTIONS tab on the Cab Grid Pro WordPress admin page.
How to configure Cab Grid Pro version 5 (or higher) and Twilio to send SMS text messages in various circumstances, including booking requests, confirmation or cancellation messages, and more.
Automatically remind customers about upcoming bookings via SMS text message or email with the Booking Management Add-on v2.2. Schedule up to two reminders to be sent ahead of both pick-up and return journeys.
CabGrid Widget Demo
CabGrid Price Widget
- Changing the Return/One-Way Icon Button with CSS Styling
- Tool-Tips to help customers complete booking form
- Customise taxi booking form based on user input
- Driver Dispatch Add-on Setup
- Customising Booking Acknowledgement Emails
- Cab Grid Translations
- CabGrid Pro Calculation Modes
- Dedicated CabGrid Blocks for the WordPress Gutenberg Editor
- Custom Booking Form Fields
- Cache/Optimisation Plugin Configuration Recommendations for Cab Grid
- Display a fare price table using [cabGridProTable] shortcode
- Embed Cab Grid in External Web Sites or Services (e.g. Facebook)