Cab Grid sends notifications to both customers and administrators via email (and text). Use Send Grid and WP Mail SMTP to improve email deliverability. This article discusses steps to configure.
Automatically remind customers about upcoming bookings via SMS text message or email with the Booking Management Add-on v2.2. Schedule up to two reminders to be sent ahead of both pick-up and return journeys.
by TaxiMap | last modified February 20, 2019
Cab Grid Widget Demo
Cab Grid Price Widget
- Customising Booking Acknowledgement Emails
- Advanced Settings for Cab Grid Pro – Defaults add-on plugin
- Disable Floating Price Bar with CSS
- Cab Grid Pro Stripe Payment Processing Add-on v3 Configuration
- Accepting iDEAL, Sofort & Giropay payments with the Stripe Add-on for Cab Grid Pro
- Troubleshooting – Cab Grid not working?
- Cab Grid and the WordPress Gutenberg Editor
- Display a fare price table using [cabGridProTable] shortcode
- Set the priority/order of places and vehicles
- Custom Booking Form Fields
- Make Built-in Cab Grid Pro Booking Form Fields Optional
- What’s New in v2 of the Taxi Booking Management Add-on for the Cab Grid WordPress Plugin