The video below shows how to install and configure the basic version of the Cab Grid taxi fare price calculator plugin for WordPress. We’ll look at installing the plugin from the WordPress plugin directory, activating the Cab Grid plugin, configuring the currency symbol and changing the message that accompanies prices. Then we’ll look at adding areas and specifying prices for journeys between each area. We will also cover customising the appearance of the calculator using the CSS styles section. Lastly, we’ll look at publishing the taxi price calculator on your WordPress website.
Cab Grid Widget Demo
Cab Grid Price Widget
- Google Analytics Event Tracking in Cab Grid Pro
- Changing the Return/One-Way Icon Button with CSS Styling
- Taking online card payments for taxi journeys with Paypal
- Style Builder
- Troubleshooting – Cab Grid not working?
- Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) with Cab Grid
- Cab Grid Pro Calculation Models
- Text substitution syntax for messages shown to visitors
- Receive booking data CSV
- Custom Booking Form Field Builder