The video below shows how to install and configure the basic version of the Cab Grid taxi fare price calculator plugin for WordPress. We’ll look at installing the plugin from the WordPress plugin directory, activating the Cab Grid plugin, configuring the currency symbol and changing the message that accompanies prices. Then we’ll look at adding areas and specifying prices for journeys between each area. We will also cover customising the appearance of the calculator using the CSS styles section. Lastly, we’ll look at publishing the taxi price calculator on your WordPress website.
CabGrid Widget Demo
CabGrid Price Widget
- Cache/Optimisation Plugin Configuration Recommendations for Cab Grid
- Troubleshooting the CabGrid Stripe Integration Add-on Plugin
- CabGrid Custom Booking Form Fields
- CabGrid Pro Shortcode Attributes
- Troubleshooting CabGrid WordPress Plugin Not Working?
- How to troubleshoot CSS styling issues in CabGrid
- Using Pre-defined Styles in CabGrid Pro
- Formatting/Styling Lost After Updating CabGrid Pro
- What’s New in v2 of the Taxi Booking Management Add-on for the Cab Grid WordPress Plugin
- Cab Grid Pro Extras
- Managing taxi booking requests
- Advanced Settings for Cab Grid Pro – Defaults add-on plugin