The video below shows how to install and configure the basic version of the Cab Grid taxi fare price calculator plugin for WordPress. We’ll look at installing the plugin from the WordPress plugin directory, activating the Cab Grid plugin, configuring the currency symbol and changing the message that accompanies prices. Then we’ll look at adding areas and specifying prices for journeys between each area. We will also cover customising the appearance of the calculator using the CSS styles section. Lastly, we’ll look at publishing the taxi price calculator on your WordPress website.
Cab Grid Widget Demo
Cab Grid Price Widget
- Troubleshooting – Cab Grid not working?
- SMS Text Messaging with Twilio in Cab Grid Pro v5+
- Advanced Settings for Cab Grid Pro – Defaults add-on plugin
- Driver Dispatch Add-on Setup
- Cab Grid Pro Calculation Modes
- Address Autocomplete
- Accepting iDEAL, Sofort & Giropay payments with the Stripe Add-on for Cab Grid Pro
- Cab Grid Pro Shortcode Attributes
- Schedule Reminder Messages in Booking Management
- What’s New in v2 of the Taxi Booking Management Add-on for the Cab Grid WordPress Plugin
- Customise taxi booking form based on user input
- Language Options for the Cab Grid Pro Taxi Price Calculator