The video below shows how to install and configure the basic version of the Cab Grid taxi fare price calculator plugin for WordPress. We’ll look at installing the plugin from the WordPress plugin directory, activating the Cab Grid plugin, configuring the currency symbol and changing the message that accompanies prices. Then we’ll look at adding areas and specifying prices for journeys between each area. We will also cover customising the appearance of the calculator using the CSS styles section. Lastly, we’ll look at publishing the taxi price calculator on your WordPress website.
Cab Grid Widget Demo
Cab Grid Price Widget
- Multiple Calculation Models on a Single Page
- Accepting iDEAL, Sofort & Giropay payments with the Stripe Add-on for Cab Grid Pro
- Accept payments via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) or Bank Transfer
- VCS DPO Paygate Payments for South Africa
- Cab Grid Pro Stripe Payment Processing Add-on v2 Configuration
- Is Cab Grid GDPR Compliant?
- Advanced Settings for Cab Grid Pro – Defaults add-on plugin
- What’s New in v2 of the Taxi Booking Management Add-on for the Cab Grid WordPress Plugin
- Migrating Cab Grid to another web site
- Google Analytics Event Tracking in Cab Grid Pro