The video below shows how to install and configure the basic version of the Cab Grid taxi fare price calculator plugin for WordPress. We’ll look at installing the plugin from the WordPress plugin directory, activating the Cab Grid plugin, configuring the currency symbol and changing the message that accompanies prices. Then we’ll look at adding areas and specifying prices for journeys between each area. We will also cover customising the appearance of the calculator using the CSS styles section. Lastly, we’ll look at publishing the taxi price calculator on your WordPress website.
Cab Grid Widget Demo
Cab Grid Price Widget
- Cache/Optimisation Plugin Configuration Recommendations for Cab Grid
- Email notification configuration
- Customising Booking Acknowledgement Emails
- Advanced Settings for Cab Grid Pro – Defaults add-on plugin
- Disable Floating Price Bar with CSS
- Cab Grid Pro Stripe Payment Processing Add-on v3 Configuration
- Accepting iDEAL, Sofort & Giropay payments with the Stripe Add-on for Cab Grid Pro
- Troubleshooting – Cab Grid not working?
- Cab Grid and the WordPress Gutenberg Editor
- Display a fare price table using [cabGridProTable] shortcode
- Set the priority/order of places and vehicles
- Custom Booking Form Fields