Cab Grid Pro (version 4 and later), the Cab Grid Booking Management Add-on, and the Cab Grid Pro Stripe Integration Add-on include automatic updating. Updates will be available via WordPress’s built-in update mechanism and administrators should be notified in the WordPress admin panel when there are updates available.
Updates can also be checked for and installed manually from the WordPress Admin PLUGINS page:
- Log in to WordPress admin
- Go to PLUGINS > INSTALLED PLUGINS in the menu on the left
- Find the item to be updated, e.g. Cab Grid Pro and click the ‘Check for updates‘ link
- If an update is available, it will be shown at the top of the page and within the plugin details box. Click ‘Update Now‘ to install the update
- Note; in some instances the update may fail on the first attempt. Sometimes this is simply a network issue and it can be resolved by running the update process again (go to step 1). See https://cabgrid.com/help-and-support/troubleshooting/auto-update-error/