When the ‘Automatically update empty corresponding [return] prices as you type?’ box is ticked, the corresponding return (or opposite direction) price will be entered in the pricing table
CabGrid Pro’s shortcode supports attributes that can adjust the appearance and functionality of each instance of CabGrid on your website. This article discusses what shortcode attribute are available and how to implement them (Layout/ID/Icons/Luggage/Pre-defined).
CabGrid Widget Demo
CabGrid Price Widget
- Troubleshooting CabGrid WordPress Plugin Not Working?
- Advanced Settings for CabGrid Pro – Defaults add-on plugin
- Schedule Reminder Messages in Booking Management
- Price variations and formulae
- Highlighting Price Variation Options
- Taking online card payments for taxi journeys with Paypal
- Error: Email Sending Problem
- CabGrid Pro Calculation Modes
- Automatically accept CabGrid Booking Requests
- Add your logo to taxi booking notification emails
- Make Built-in Cab Grid Pro Booking Form Fields Optional