It may be that you need to move Cab Grid to another website – say from a development site to a live site – and, in doing so, preserve the settings, prices, messages, and other configurations. There is [currently] no built in process to manage this process. This article discusses techniques for copying Cab Grid data from one web site to another.
CabGrid Widget Demo
CabGrid Price Widget
- Customise taxi booking form based on user input
- Formatting/Styling Lost After Updating CabGrid Pro
- Cab Grid Pro Destination Groups
- URL Rewrite Redirects in Cab Grid Pro v5
- Accepting iDEAL, Sofort & Giropay payments with the Stripe Add-on for Cab Grid Pro
- Cash Payment Options
- Troubleshooting – Cab Grid not working?
- Changing the Return/One-Way Icon Button with CSS Styling
- Tool-Tips to help customers complete booking form
- Driver Dispatch Add-on Setup
- Customising Booking Acknowledgement Emails
- Cab Grid Translations