Version 2 of our taxi booking management system provides a calendar view with daily itinerary, functionality to add, edit & duplicate bookings from the admin, checking for timing conflicts with other bookings, and customisable messaging for actions such as accept, decline, cancel or paid.
The Booking Management Add-On adds online booking management to the Cab Grid Pro WordPress plugin. This means that bookings are stored in the WordPress database and can be processed (accepted, declined, cancelled, deleted, etc.) from a page on your website.
CabGrid Widget Demo
CabGrid Price Widget
- Display a fare price table using [cabGridProTable] shortcode
- Advanced Settings for CabGrid Pro – Defaults add-on plugin
- Basic Style Changes using CSS
- Re-initialise/Reset CabGrid Pro to solve layout or loading errors
- Language Options for the CabGrid Pro Taxi Price Calculator
- Troubleshooting CabGrid WordPress Plugin Not Working?
- Cab Grid Pro Extras
- Cab Grid Pro Stripe Payment Processing Add-on v3 Configuration
- How to use CabGrid Pro v5 Alt Styles
- Taking online card payments for taxi journeys with Paypal
- Error: Email Sending Problem