Cab Grid Pro’s shortcode supports attributes that can adjust the appearance and functionality of each instance of Cab Grid on your website. This article discusses what shortcode attribute are available and how to implement them (Layout/ID/Icons/Luggage/Pre-defined).
Cab Grid Widget Demo
Cab Grid Price Widget
- Cache/Optimisation Plugin Configuration Recommendations for Cab Grid
- Email notification configuration
- Customising Booking Acknowledgement Emails
- Advanced Settings for Cab Grid Pro – Defaults add-on plugin
- Disable Floating Price Bar with CSS
- Cab Grid Pro Stripe Payment Processing Add-on v3 Configuration
- Accepting iDEAL, Sofort & Giropay payments with the Stripe Add-on for Cab Grid Pro
- Troubleshooting – Cab Grid not working?
- Cab Grid and the WordPress Gutenberg Editor
- Display a fare price table using [cabGridProTable] shortcode
- Set the priority/order of places and vehicles
- Custom Booking Form Fields