Whilst NOT RECOMMENDED, it is possible to disable Cab Grid’s built-in booking form fields. This article describes how to use advanced settings (Defaults add-on or _settings.php) and CSS to hide built-in fields that are mandatory by default.
CabGrid Widget Demo
CabGrid Price Widget
- Customise taxi booking form based on user input
- Formatting/Styling Lost After Updating CabGrid Pro
- Cab Grid Pro Destination Groups
- URL Rewrite Redirects in Cab Grid Pro v5
- Accepting iDEAL, Sofort & Giropay payments with the Stripe Add-on for Cab Grid Pro
- Cash Payment Options
- Troubleshooting – Cab Grid not working?
- Changing the Return/One-Way Icon Button with CSS Styling
- Tool-Tips to help customers complete booking form
- Driver Dispatch Add-on Setup
- Customising Booking Acknowledgement Emails
- Cab Grid Translations