It may be that you need to move Cab Grid to another website – say from a development site to a live site – and, in doing so, preserve the settings, prices, messages, and other configurations. There is [currently] no built in process to manage this process. This article discusses techniques for copying Cab Grid data from one web site to another.
CabGrid Widget Demo
CabGrid Price Widget
- Troubleshooting the CabGrid Stripe Integration Add-on Plugin
- CabGrid Custom Booking Form Fields
- CabGrid Pro Shortcode Attributes
- Troubleshooting CabGrid WordPress Plugin Not Working?
- How to troubleshoot CSS styling issues in CabGrid
- Using Pre-defined Styles in CabGrid Pro
- Formatting/Styling Lost After Updating CabGrid Pro
- What’s New in v2 of the Taxi Booking Management Add-on for the Cab Grid WordPress Plugin
- Cab Grid Pro Extras
- Managing taxi booking requests
- Advanced Settings for Cab Grid Pro – Defaults add-on plugin
- Customise taxi booking form based on user input