It may be that you need to move Cab Grid to another website – say from a development site to a live site – and, in doing so, preserve the settings, prices, messages, and other configurations. There is [currently] no built in process to manage this process. This article discusses techniques for copying Cab Grid data from one web site to another.
Cab Grid Widget Demo
Cab Grid Price Widget
- Troubleshooting – Cab Grid not working?
- SMS Text Messaging with Twilio in Cab Grid Pro v5+
- Advanced Settings for Cab Grid Pro – Defaults add-on plugin
- Driver Dispatch Add-on Setup
- Cab Grid Pro Calculation Modes
- Address Autocomplete
- Accepting iDEAL, Sofort & Giropay payments with the Stripe Add-on for Cab Grid Pro
- Cab Grid Pro Shortcode Attributes
- Schedule Reminder Messages in Booking Management
- What’s New in v2 of the Taxi Booking Management Add-on for the Cab Grid WordPress Plugin
- Customise taxi booking form based on user input
- Language Options for the Cab Grid Pro Taxi Price Calculator