It may be that you need to move Cab Grid to another website – say from a development site to a live site – and, in doing so, preserve the settings, prices, messages, and other configurations. There is [currently] no built in process to manage this process. This article discusses techniques for copying Cab Grid data from one web site to another.
CabGrid Widget Demo
CabGrid Price Widget
- Require Payment After Taxi Booking Submitted
- Automatically Accept CabGrid Booking Requests
- Airport meet and greet name plate print out
- Logo Image
- Error: Email Sending Problem
- Email deliverability – How to insure booking notifications get through
- How to use Send Grid & WP Mail SMTP to improve taxi booking notification email deliverability
- Advanced Settings for CabGrid Pro – Defaults add-on plugin
- CabGrid Taxi Calculator Widgets
- Booking Reference Seed
- Troubleshooting CabGrid WordPress Plugin Not Working?
Most Read Articles
Subscribe to our newsletter
CabGrid Pro v5.9.2 now available to all v5 users via WordPress update. See readme for change log. https://t.co/H2xYFc4auf
CabGrid Pro v5.9 has been released with improvements to PayPal integration, custom booking form fields, admin styling, and more. Available to all users via WordPress Update. https://t.co/H2xYFc3CEH
CabGrid Pro updated to v5.8.21 with bug fixes and improvements. Available to all users via their WordPress Plugins page updates. See readme for change log: https://t.co/H2xYFc3CEH
Cab Grid Stripe Add-on v3.3 released. Now off-site payments are tracked (e.g. iDeal, SoFort, Paypal) so payment status can be shown to customer when they return to your site.
CabGrid Pro v5.8.15 released with improvements to translation engine that insure customers and admin get notifications in the correct language. Also improvements to tooltips. https://t.co/IrNTuSmINO
Cab Grid Booking Management Add-on v2.5 released with bug fixes and updates. Available to all users via their WordPress Admin UPDATES page.
Cab Grid Stripe Integration Add-on v3.2 released with bug fixes and updates. Available to all users via their WordPress Admin UPDATES page.
CabGrid Pro v5.8.11 released with bug fixes and updates. Available to all v5 users via their WordPress Admin UPDATES page.
CabGrid Pro v5.8.10 update released with improved support for WordPress 5.5. Available to all users via their WordPress Admin Updates/Plugins page.