Cab Grid Pro offers many options to take payments for taxi journeys. These include Paypal, Stripe and VCS. In addition to these, we have also developed a bank transfer process (otherwise known as Electronic Funds Transfer – EFT) that augments Cab Grid Pro as an add-on plugin.
The EFT add-on will add a ‘Bank Transfer’ button as a payment option after the booking request has been submitted. It then works in conjunction with the Booking Management add-on to walk customers through the process of making a payment by bank transfer.
An example of the EFT process:
- Customer submits booking request and chooses to pay by Bank Transfer.
- Customer sent an acknowledgment message explaining they will receive further info once booking accepted.
- Admin receives request and accepts job via Booking Management Add-on.
- Customer is sent email containing details of how/where to send payment via their own online banking.
- Customer makes payment.
- Admin verifies payment and sets booking to ‘Paid’ in Booking Management Add-on.
- Customer sent final confirmation with details.
- Admin (driver) completes job.
Each message can be pre-configured so it is sent at the click of a button. Message can also be customised on an ad-hoc basis.
A surcharge/discount can also be applied to the price when this payment method is chosen.
The EFT add-on plugin can be customised to suit any electronic bank transfer process. Please contact us with details of your requirements to find out more…