The Cab Grid Driver Add-on plugin allows drivers to be added and managed through the WordPress admin interface. Drivers can be assigned to taxi bookings and sent notifications by email or SMS text message. Customers can also be notified when a driver is assigned to their booking.
Jul 4, 2019 (updated: September 27, 2020) | Help and Support
Cab Grid is already built for speed, but site owners may still want to optimise their sites using a cache plugin. Often, these plugins change or minify code, and alter the order in which resources are loaded. Because of this, we recommend these plugins are configured to avoid interfering with Cab Grid.
CabGrid Widget Demo
CabGrid Price Widget
- Driver Dispatch Add-on Setup
- Require Payment After Taxi Booking Submitted
- Automatically Accept CabGrid Booking Requests
- Airport meet and greet name plate print out
- Logo Image
- Error: Email Sending Problem
- Email deliverability – How to insure booking notifications get through
- How to use Send Grid & WP Mail SMTP to improve taxi booking notification email deliverability
- Advanced Settings for CabGrid Pro – Defaults add-on plugin
- CabGrid Taxi Calculator Widgets
- Booking Reference Seed