The Cab Grid Driver Add-on plugin allows drivers to be added and managed through the WordPress admin interface. Drivers can be assigned to taxi bookings and sent notifications by email or SMS text message. Customers can also be notified when a driver is assigned to their booking.
Jul 4, 2019 (updated: September 27, 2020) | Help and Support
Cab Grid is already built for speed, but site owners may still want to optimise their sites using a cache plugin. Often, these plugins change or minify code, and alter the order in which resources are loaded. Because of this, we recommend these plugins are configured to avoid interfering with Cab Grid.
CabGrid Widget Demo
CabGrid Price Widget
- Troubleshooting CabGrid WordPress Plugin Not Working?
- Advanced Settings for CabGrid Pro – Defaults add-on plugin
- Schedule Reminder Messages in Booking Management
- Price variations and formulae
- Highlighting Price Variation Options
- Taking online card payments for taxi journeys with Paypal
- Error: Email Sending Problem
- CabGrid Pro Calculation Modes
- Automatically accept CabGrid Booking Requests
- Add your logo to taxi booking notification emails
- Make Built-in Cab Grid Pro Booking Form Fields Optional