In some circumstances, email messages sent from Cab Grid (WordPress) can not get through. There are a number of reasons for this. This article attempts to address some common email deliverability issues.
Cab Grid has a built in compatibility test. This test can show incompatibility between the hosting environment and Cab Grid Pro. It accessible from the BASIC edition of Cab Grid and from Cab Grid Pro v4 or higher.
Steps to troubleshoot problems sending or receiving email notifications from the CabGrid Pro taxi booking plugin for WordPress.
CabGrid Widget Demo
CabGrid Price Widget
- Cab Grid Pro Stripe Payment Processing Add-on v3 Configuration
- Airport meet and greet name plate print out with your logo
- Customising Booking Acknowledgement Emails
- Stripe Integration
- How to send a payment link with the booking acknowledgement message
- Driver Dispatch Add-on Setup
- Import & Export Fare Price and Destination Data to Cab Grid Pro
- Reset all prices, places, vehicle or extras with one click
- Advanced Settings for CabGrid Pro – Defaults add-on plugin
- Require Payment After Taxi Booking Submitted
- Automatically Accept CabGrid Booking Requests
Most Read Articles
Subscribe to our newsletter
TaxiMap Twitter Feed Unavailable