In some circumstances, email messages sent from Cab Grid (WordPress) can not get through. There are a number of reasons for this. This article attempts to address some common email deliverability issues.
Cab Grid has a built in compatibility test. This test can show incompatibility between the hosting environment and Cab Grid Pro. It accessible from the BASIC edition of Cab Grid and from Cab Grid Pro v4 or higher.
Steps to troubleshoot problems sending or receiving email notifications from the CabGrid Pro taxi booking plugin for WordPress.
CabGrid Widget Demo
CabGrid Price Widget
- Require Payment After Taxi Booking Submitted
- Automatically Accept CabGrid Booking Requests
- Airport meet and greet name plate print out
- Logo Image
- Error: Email Sending Problem
- Email deliverability – How to insure booking notifications get through
- How to use Send Grid & WP Mail SMTP to improve taxi booking notification email deliverability
- Advanced Settings for CabGrid Pro – Defaults add-on plugin
- CabGrid Taxi Calculator Widgets
- Booking Reference Seed
- Troubleshooting CabGrid WordPress Plugin Not Working?