Force mobile devices to use the searchable destination select box offered with the Cab Grid Pro desktop experience…
CabGrid Widget Demo
CabGrid Price Widget
- Troubleshooting CabGrid WordPress Plugin Not Working?
- Advanced Settings for CabGrid Pro – Defaults add-on plugin
- Schedule Reminder Messages in Booking Management
- Price variations and formulae
- Highlighting Price Variation Options
- Taking online card payments for taxi journeys with Paypal
- Error: Email Sending Problem
- CabGrid Pro Calculation Modes
- Automatically accept CabGrid Booking Requests
- Add your logo to taxi booking notification emails
- Make Built-in Cab Grid Pro Booking Form Fields Optional
Most Read Articles
Subscribe to our newsletter
CabGrid Pro v5.9 has been released with improvements to PayPal integration, custom booking form fields, admin styling, and more. Available to all users via WordPress Update. https://t.co/H2xYFc3CEH
CabGrid Pro updated to v5.8.21 with bug fixes and improvements. Available to all users via their WordPress Plugins page updates. See readme for change log: https://t.co/H2xYFc3CEH
Cab Grid Stripe Add-on v3.3 released. Now off-site payments are tracked (e.g. iDeal, SoFort, Paypal) so payment status can be shown to customer when they return to your site.
CabGrid Pro v5.8.15 released with improvements to translation engine that insure customers and admin get notifications in the correct language. Also improvements to tooltips. https://t.co/IrNTuSmINO
Cab Grid Booking Management Add-on v2.5 released with bug fixes and updates. Available to all users via their WordPress Admin UPDATES page.
Cab Grid Stripe Integration Add-on v3.2 released with bug fixes and updates. Available to all users via their WordPress Admin UPDATES page.
CabGrid Pro v5.8.11 released with bug fixes and updates. Available to all v5 users via their WordPress Admin UPDATES page.
CabGrid Pro v5.8.10 update released with improved support for WordPress 5.5. Available to all users via their WordPress Admin Updates/Plugins page.
CabGrid Pro v5.8.5 update released and available to all users via their WordPress Admin Updates/Plugins page. Includes bug fixes and improvements.