The video below shows how to install and configure the basic version of the Cab Grid taxi fare price calculator plugin for WordPress. We’ll look at installing the plugin from the WordPress plugin directory, activating the Cab Grid plugin, configuring the currency symbol and changing the message that accompanies prices. Then we’ll look at adding areas and specifying prices for journeys between each area. We will also cover customising the appearance of the calculator using the CSS styles section. Lastly, we’ll look at publishing the taxi price calculator on your WordPress website.
CabGrid Widget Demo
CabGrid Price Widget
- Customise taxi booking form based on user input
- Formatting/Styling Lost After Updating CabGrid Pro
- Cab Grid Pro Destination Groups
- URL Rewrite Redirects in Cab Grid Pro v5
- Accepting iDEAL, Sofort & Giropay payments with the Stripe Add-on for Cab Grid Pro
- Cash Payment Options
- Troubleshooting – Cab Grid not working?
- Changing the Return/One-Way Icon Button with CSS Styling
- Tool-Tips to help customers complete booking form
- Driver Dispatch Add-on Setup
- Customising Booking Acknowledgement Emails
- Cab Grid Translations